Reissue of Account Notification Letter
You can request to have your Account Notification Letter reissued.
- If abuse of your Account information is a possibility, such as when you have lost your Account Notification Letter, you can request to have your Account Notification Letter reissued with a renewed Initial Password.
- Your Account Notification Letter can be issued on the same day as you make the request. But it takes a few days to receive the new Account Notification Letter if you belong to Graduate School of Medicine, Graduate School of Health Sciences, or Graduate School of Maritime Science.
- Your Account will be suspended temporarily. Once your Account is suspended, you cannot change your Account information such as Email Forwarding settings.To release Account from suspension, take the Account Activation procedures by using the Account Number and the Initial Password contained in the new Account Notification Letter.
- Your Account information (Login ID, Main Email Address, etc.) registered during the Account Activation and Account Settings procedures are not changed even though your Account is suspended.
- Your Network Password and Email Password are also kept as they are. If there exist the possibility that your Password information has become known to someone, change your Passwords during the Account Activation.
If you find your old Account Notification Letter after a new letter was reissued, discard that old letter.